Housecall Physicians specialize
in elderly care
About the Visiting Physicians Association
The Visiting Physicians Association (VPA) has been in business since 1993. It is the nation’s leader in house call medicine and geriatric home health care.
VPA specializes in elderly care, serving over 50,000 seniors and homebound patients throughout Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
With VPA’s advanced medical technology, we are able to diagnose and treat patients in their home where we know they feel most comfortable.
Some of our services include:
- Comprehensive review of your medical history, physical examinations and ongoing treatment of your medical condition
- Medication management and medication refills
- State-of-the-art laboratory services and portable diagnostic testing performed in the comfort of your home
- Referral to physical therapy and specialized rehabilitation services
- Coordination of all home care services and medical equipment
- Community placement consultations
- Physician review for authorizations
- Home health authorizations
- Medical equipment authorizations
- Diagnostic testing authorizations
To learn more about the Visiting Physicians Association, visit us online.