Comfort Hospice will help you through the grieving process
Grief & Loss
At Comfort Hospice we understand that grief is a journey. The goal of our Bereavement Program is to help guide you along this journey and support you as you learn how to adjust to life without your loved one. We know that the road of grief can be long, lonely and overwhelming at times. Comfort Hospice is committed to supporting you during your journey of grief and loss. Whether you are a surviving loved one of a Comfort Hospice patient or a member of the community, our services are designed to address your unique grief needs.
Comfort Hospice services may include:
- Funeral/Memorial Services – Our Chaplain is able to conduct and help you plan a meaningful service of remembrance for your loved one
- One-on-one meetings and counseling with staff trained in grief and loss
- Supportive phone calls
- Monthly mailings which offer support and encouragement as well as additional information regarding the grieving process
- Grief support groups
- Grief seminars and educational trainings
- Summer youth camps
- Memorial Services to honor all of our patients and families
For more information regarding Comfort Hospice services available in your area, please contact the nearest office.